Barbeque Nation Franchise Cost In India: Fees, Requirements, Apply Process

Barbeque Nation is a popular restaurant chain in India. They came up with the idea of having grills on the dining tables so customers can cook their barbecue. They started in 2006 with ‘eat as much as you like’. Currently, they have about 200 restaurants in India, 4 in the UAE, 1 in Malaysia, and 1 in Oman. In the places where Barbeque Nation is, people naturally enjoy Indian food. If you’re interested in their franchise, like the fees, requirements, and how to apply, keep reading!

Barbeque Nation

Barbeque Nation Franchise Fees

The cost to open a Barbeque Nation restaurant is broken down below. First, you must sign a standard agreement with Barbeque Nation before applying for a franchise. If both parties agree, the agreement can be extended for another nine years. Normally, the franchise agreement lasts for 9 years. Both parties can decide to renew it later if they both agree.

Before starting your franchise, you must pay a franchise fee of ₹25 lakhs. For a regular Barbeque Nation restaurant, the total investment required to become a franchise owner is around 1-2 crore rupees.

However, Barbeque Nation says most of their restaurants make money, about 95%. The other 5% are new and still getting started. They haven’t said exactly how much profit each restaurant makes after opening. But on average, they make about INR 4.3 Lakhs monthly after paying expenses.

Requirements for Barbeque Nation Franchise

Here are the basic requirements for opening a Barbecue Nation franchise:

  1. Legal Agreement: Before starting, you must sign a contract with Barbeque Nation. This contract can last for nine years if both parties agree. To start the franchise, you also need to pay a fee of ₹25 lakhs.
  2. Location: Your outlet should be easy for people to reach. It needs to be spacious, around 4000 to 5000 square feet, with room for a kitchen, a counter, and space for customers to grill. Barbecue Nation prefers locations in busy areas of cities. They want to have outlets in many major cities because of high demand.
  3. Training and Experience: Barbecue Nation values quality, so you need experience in the food and beverage business to apply for a franchise. Once selected, you’ll go through training the company provides to maintain its reputation and learn how to manage the business effectively.
  4. Cost and Area: Starting a Barbecue Nation franchise requires an investment of ₹1 crore to ₹2 crores. This covers expenses like rent, furniture, and salaries. With the right setup, you can expect a good return on your investment.
  • A legal agreement and authorization which cost ₹25 lakhs.
  • A space of 4000–5000 square feet.
  • An investment of ₹1 crore to ₹2 crores.
  • Trained staff.

Apply Process for Barbeque Nation Franchise

To apply for a Barbeque Nation franchise, decide if it’s right for you based on your skills, interests, expertise, and leadership qualities. Here are the steps to follow:

  1. Visit the Barbeque Nation website or visit this link: https://barbequenationindia.in/barbeque-nation-franchise-application.php
  2. Fill in simple details like name, email, phone number, and current business (if you’re doing so), or leave that section. Then, you need to select business expertise with duration and select the area where you want to open the franchise.
  3. Also, if you want, Barbeque Nation might be interested in renting your property. If it meets their requirements, you may execute a meeting with them to open a restaurant there.
  4. You can also mail them at info@barbequenationindia.in for any queries or to ask for more information about the franchise settlement and requirements.

That’s it! They’ll contact you for further details if you meet all the criteria.

Conclusion

Barbeque Nation is a famous restaurant chain in India. It’s an excellent desire for individuals who want to start their commercial food enterprise. The BBQ Nation franchise is a worthwhile option. Unique capabilities like live grilling and a strong customer base push their achievement. In the financial 12 months of 2023, Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited earned a sales of approximately 12.41 billion Indian rupees in India and abroad. So, owning a BBQ franchise is a tremendous concept for everyone wanting to begin a successful business for profitability and consumer pleasure.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *